Human Trafficking (HT) Facts
The public statistics captured by various organizations and/or groups regarding HT are chronically under reported.
- HT is modern day slavery; it denies freedom to over 30 million adults and 13 million children around the world.
- It is not only sexual exploitation it's child labor, organ harvesting, peonage, & undocumented workers being paid less than minimal wage.
- The criminal industry makes over $150 billion internationally annually from HT.
- $32 billion of the criminal industry's international profits is generated in the United States.
- HT is tied to Opiate Addiction observed on the streets of Columbus Ohio. Medication Assisted Treatment Programs are making the matters worst. Is there something else? ABSOLUTELY
- No matter where you live, there is a high chance that HT is happening nearby or even in your backyard. It exist inside and outside the United States.
- Columbus, Ohio has become a sanctuary city for some radical Muslims. Polygamy by older Muslim men who impregnate younger women, beat, rape and threaten to take their children away from them.
- These same men receive benefits on behalf of their wives names meanwhile the women are starving and being abused.
- They use government money to open businesses.
- According to the U.S. Constitution the 13th Amendment ABOLISHED slavery in 1865 and the current victim numbers are much higher than the Atlantic Slave trade and all the death in wars combined.
How 1DivineLine2Health Rescues HT Victims
- On Friday nights, volunteers go out in the "Love Mobile" or "Love Bug" as pictured to the right of your screen.
- We go into the trenches (alleys and streets) to feed street Sisters and the homeless. We provide bags filled with food and toiletries & Esther cleans their wounds.
- We have lined up detox centers for women who decide they want help on the spot. Upon their request, we provide transportation to the detox centers so they can receive immediate help.
- We have a Love Drop-In Center where the women eat food, rest and link to services needed for them and their children.
- We have partnered with Alvis House to provide therapeutic methods for the women in recovery.
- We work with the incredible Sparks Protective Services team, aka "The Cowboys," who come along with us for safety purposes.
1DIVINELINE2HEALTH is solution driven as a 501c3 public charity. Millions of dollars go towards education prevention on human trafficking and not enough for safe houses like the Gilgal Project that we can deploy Love Bugs to each of the 4 corners of Columbus where the Sisters are at. We are not yet government funded. Locally we provide transitional housing to single women and desire to replicate the model abroad. We need more houses for pregnant women and runaway youth. Become a Love Warrior, a remedy to the people we serve locally and internationally. WE NEED YOU to do SOMETHING Now!!
As a result, we have witnessed many stories of women being blessed on the streets and grateful for just being with them.
"Americans and friends, we need to dismantle this system where our tax payers money funds this kind of human atrocity."
From the girl forced into prostitution at a truck stop, to the man discovered in a restaurant kitchen, stripped of his passport and held against his will, all trafficking victims share one essential experience: the loss of freedom. Our team here and abroad offer you freedom with the currency of LOVE!!!